Do you chase women?

I never have really chased. Every sexual encounter and every relationship I ever had I made the girl chase for me after. It always worked in my favor because I had the cards on my table and it would always up my value in their book.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never chased a guy. Im like you, its upped my value and I had the cards on the table. For that reason i would never recommend that a woman chase a man because they always seem to end up getting played. but i see why you would want a woman to chase you. we all are trying to get treated right and not be played

• Works both ways tho right? I guess it depends on the individual people. Sometimes some guys and girls are bad.

But yeah it should be a two way street. But realise sometimes people are nervous and the other may need to put in some effort.

Could you check out my question on my profile pls? You know your stuff.

• Having someone chase you is for "control" and it's great for the ego (upping your value and having the cards). The other way is fun too, unless the attraction is unrequited... but personally I love it when we take turns to chase, as the saying goes, "Thrill of the chase".

I don't know about being treated right and not being played. Getting chased makes you the player, because love is a game, is it not?

• And you somehow don't see how men can get played and led on from chasing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the idea of chasing or being chased. The idea of chasing just sounds immature in today's society, and in the end, it makes it sound like they are just an object/end goal. As soon as you treat them like an object/endgoal, that spark starts to dissapear, because you're not treating them like a regular human.. Just some prize. And dating never really ends, even when your married (or at least healthy relationships).

I wish people were real with each other and told each other how they felt, and took responsibility for their actions and equally held their weight in keeping a relationship alive.. I'm tired of being tested. I'm not going to go above and beyond repeatedly to attract a woman anymore. I'll try once or twice to get her attention and ask her out, but if I don't get a response, I'm moving on.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I've done it, she says she's confused, that she is not sure about dating me (she doesn't know if she's bi or straight)
    I've chased guys too, got friendzoned twice, but usually guys accept, they find it cool when a girl makes the first move XD

• No. I don't tend to play childish games :)

• I don't believe in chasing people.

• My boyfriend chased me in the beginning

What Guys Said 31

• 5|1
  • Only in a marathon as an imaginary nemesis.

• Only a few times in my life, otherwise all my relationships blossomed out of friendship/acquaintances. I don't believe in cards on the table or power play in relationships, I have no qualms about walking away from a crazy woman who thinks she could use stuff like that to somehow change the way I act. At this point of my life I have a good idea of what I want and really its women that have to step their game up.

• I think I'm in the same boat as you since I work in a hair salon and as a part time bartender.

But i stay professional and never mix my personal life with my work and always have a ring that my fiancee makes me wear as a warning to other girls that I'm taken.

• I worked as bartender for a little also. I met so many different women.. Fck keeping it 'professional' as a bartender unless you plan to do that the rest of your life.

• Well the extra cash on the side is worth and i don't get into drama within the workplace. But when i pass the bill, there were quite a few occasions when a number and name is written on the reciept. Ignore, and throw it in the till with the rest of the reciepts and get on with my day.

• "Chasing" is one thing. Taking whatever falls into your lap is another. There's a middle ground, where you politely ask women out.

• Kudos to you, I'd love to not have to be the one putting myself out there first.

• Nope!
    Never chased a girl, I'm not that kind of guys.

• I'm so glad that there is a guy who lets women chase him. Don't listen to Steve Harvey, knowing Steve only wants women to feel like a grand prize for a man to win, but not the other way around sometimes. Men should feel special too.

Just don't be too easy by letting women chase you, cause that's how women do men. It has nothing to do with you playing games, it's you taking relationships seriously, cause you want to see which women is good enough to spend the rest of your life with you.

• I've never chased a woman since I don't have the balls to do it. And the Internet has terrorized me to the point where I'd convince myself I was a creep or stalker if I actually did end up doing it.

A woman has never chased me, but I can see that as something that would be fun. Anyways, for now, I'd prefer to live in peace and focus on myself before anything else. I do respect a lot of the guys here who straight up said they wouldn't chase women out of respect for themselves.

• I don't tend to 'chase' women all that much. If I find someone whom I think would share certain interests then I try and strike up a conversation. I'm a tad shy when it comes to interacting with women. I might have some predispositions running around my noggin, but I try my best to come off as unbiased as possible when I'm speaking to whoever I'm speaking to at any given moment.

• Women who play "hard to get" are very unattractive, so no I don't chase at all.
    You either respect my time or I will find somebody else who will. Simple.

• Nah I dont chase women i got more imprtant stuff to do like college and gym and judo and work and free time ! yaaay : D

• nahh not in a long time. im more or less indifferent now.

• Generally no I suppose I would if the girl was actually worth the effort.

• Only knee cole

• When I was a boy, yes. Now as an adult, I don't chase anyone anymore. I just don't like games and will not play none of that stuff. I take a woman's no to mean no. If she isn't being serious, then she got the wrong guy.

• No. I prefer if women chose me. Just makes me feel like a desire, rather than an obligation. Plus, I think girls can speak for themselves.

• Yeah i do kind of chase but i don't make it seem that way i'm always to friendly i guess thats why they never look at me like that

• Yes. But not anymore. Pls read the question on my profile. Take a look and opine.

• Far too often,

• I don't like the term, it makes us sound like were are running after them with a knife or something.

• well i realized that chasing a chicken has a better outcome than chasing a women

• Chasing is just a waste of time

• I never have.

• No but not because of getting the upper hand (people who do that don't deserve to be in a relationship)

I'm just too much of a wimp to make my feelings for a girl known.

• No. Only suckers do that

• I would agree with that. As the old saying goes, the women do the choosing anyway, so it's always better if they do the chasing.

• No absolutely not. I don't approach a woman and I'd NEVER EVER chase a woman

• Yes. Preferably down dark alleys at night with a trench coat on.

• Yeah I'm the same way bro.

• More from Guys
    1