Here is my rant and I'll end it with a? Feel free to weigh in. ?

OK here goes my rant. I have realized this before this evening but this evening fully reassured me. This evening I decided to try one more time to see if I could find those girls I used to have a crush on years ago locate them on facebook which I did. I have found that God really and truly looked out for me back in the day when those girls were around. I remember having such a crush on both of them going out of my way to be where they were. One of them was in one of my college classes and because of that I didn't miss hardly a day if I missed one at all. I also made straight A's and was a honor student there all because I didn't want to miss out on seeing her. The other girl was before her by a few years and same thing, I would bust my butt to make sure if I knew where she would be I would be there too. Both girls past me up and went their own ways. Fast forwarding to this evening. After seeing them as they are now today I have fully realized what a mistake it would have been had I ended up with either of them. Neither one am I attracted to them anymore I'm fully detracted instead. And I realize because things went the way they did and they went their ways, nothing has tied me down. I got to spend my parents final years with them all the way up until the end with no destractions and I'm not with someone I'm not attracted to which is certainly the case now and I am free to do what I please as I please and I enjoy that fully. Today those girls or ladies are nothing to look at for me in the least. And if that cute 19 year old I couldn't resist looking at walks past me I'm free to look at her without answering to anybody for it and I would be free to even date her if I had that chance. I'm free to do whatever I feel and I'm 100% pleased with that. They can keep their kids and their grandkids when it applies and I will keep my freedom to look at the next girl that comes along. So for those who think you may end up never getting married, should that turn out to be the cas

What Girls Said 1

• Cool rant! What is there to argue with?

• That is the perfect response.

I wish he had gotten to the?, though.

• Thanks! You truly don't realized how much you value your freedom until you realize you could have lost it to someone only later to learn they weren't who you'd want to be with. Then when you add it all up it all becomes very important to you the older you get once you realize at that moment you are free. I have never had a failed marriage and I am free to do as I please!

• @asker agreed too many people follow their heart and ruin their future with it

What Guys Said 1

• "This evening I decided to try one more time to see if I could find those girls I used to have a crush on years ago locate them on facebook which I did. I have found that God really and truly looked out for me back in the day when those girls were around."

^how old r u if u don't mind sharin? nice to know... it's a nice surprise to find out "where they r now?"... ;)

"One of them was in one of my college classes and because of that I didn't miss hardly a day if I missed one at all."

^even if u were sick? if u've never been sick... then lucky u... :)

"I also made straight A's and was a honor student there all because I didn't want to miss out on seeing her."

^concentratin on yer studies... even if yer crush was around's a big achievement actually... congrats... ;)

"After seeing them as they are now today I have fully realized what a mistake it would have been had I ended up with either of them. Neither one am I attracted to them anymore I'm fully detracted instead."

^well... physical appearance fades away as years go by... mostly in females unfortunately from wot i've seen... :(

"And if that cute 19 year old I couldn't resist looking at walks past me I'm free to look at her without answering to anybody for it and I would be free to even date her if I had that chance. I'm free to do whatever I feel and I'm 100% pleased with that."

^if u r actually 45+ and u still get chances from 19 yo gals... consider yerself a very lucky guy then... ;)

"They can keep their kids and their grandkids when it applies and I will keep my freedom to look at the next girl that comes along. So for those who think you may end up never getting married"

^personally i'd never marry... by my own choice and only...

i'm not interested in havin kids/grandkids... and i'm not afraid how'll end up when i get older either... as long as i have da freedom single life's givin me... fine... ;)

• I am 51 and yes I know that's really old to be looking at a 19 year old girl. But hey at least she better be thankful she has those looks or I wouldn't be looking would I? But the sweetest part is I'm free to do it and I don't have to explain it some someone else that notices me doing it.

• "However it got to where she wasn't showing up much at all."

^did she realised u liked her or anything so she stopped goin much?

"

• No it had nothing to do with her finding out I liked her. She was going through a divorce and and constantly partying with other girls in the class.