When and how should I tell him im a nymph?

I've been seeing this guy for almost a month. we have been having sex and im a nymphomaniac (sex addict). we have been having sex 1-2 times a week and i could see this forming into a relationship. but suffering from being a sex addict has taken a toll on past relationships and i have been sleeping with other guys while I've been seeing him and i dont want to come off as being a "whore" to him because when i actually am in a relationship i stay loyal. but because of my constant drive it has turned some guys off before. i nee to have sex 3-4 days a week minnumum. most guys I've tried to stay loyal to can't keep up with that and i really want to make sure i dont fuck this up. so i haven't told him yet and im not even sure how i should tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you thought about getting help?
    Though I understand you have needs that need to be attended too, I don't think anybody can be mad at your boyfriends for not staying. I have a hard time believing that being in a relationship will magically fix your sex problem. One day or another, he won't be able to satisfy you and you won't resist getting it elsewhere.
    If this is truly how it is for you, then you'll need to find a way of resisting temptation until the relationship is solid or start by being friend with the guy and make sure he knows about your problem. He might be more understanding then...

Most Helpful Girl

• The happiest thing, a guy would embrace if he has an active snake too?

What Guys Said 9

• Well if I were dating you I wouldn't feel happy about you having sex with other guys too. I would just be honest with him.

• im defiantly not proud of it we haven't had a talk about being exclusive or actually in a relationship

• Yeah but if I was personally dating a girl and she was sleeping with other guys, that would be a deal breaker regardless.

• 3-4 days a week is a nympho? I thought nymphos wanted it constantly, like more then once a day, 3-4 a weeks nothing.

• that's my minimum. when im in a relationship its usually 2-5 times a day

• That sounds about right, Either way you need someone who can match you sexualy, Better to say you have a high sex drive. I don't believe nymphomania itself is any longer the name of the particular disorder and it's argued whether it's a disorder at all (you could just be sexually compulsive, have borderline personality or possible just a strong preference to sex). Probably better to tell soon then later though as long as you believe you'd be entering a committing relationship.

• maybe try to restraint yourself to cuddling incases where it would be crazy to jump to sex.

• "i have been sleeping with other guys while I've been seeing him"..." i really want to make sure i dont fuck this up"... i face palmed

• dude were not even in a relationship. this is a huge controversy of my life. I don't want to sleep with more than one partner at once its something I have a very time controlling when im not exclusive with someone I have had this difficulty for years. like the old saying walk a mile in my shoes. I've had guys leave me because I came on to them way too much too soon, I've also had guys try and keep up and they couldn't... the only reason I sleep with other men while im interested in someone is so I don't base the entire relationship around sex because that has been a problem many times before when meeting new guys

• yeah, I came off badly. You have to tell him... what he's getting into. Especially if you aren't dating.. or in a relationship... so.. not really sure. Depends on the guy... have you hinted about your drive? Think he'll reject you? Be open minded?

• Don't tell him you're a nympho, just tell him that you have a very high sex drive... which is true... and then you'll have to moderate your own behaviour once you're with him (as you've said you stay loyal once attached).

• Ever try different fetish to see if they help you become more satisfied with the sex you are having

• you should tell him, so he knows what he is getting into, you never no maybe he is one to

• You should just state your sexual requirement and don't really explain why.

• You don't sound like a nymph to me. Just a girl with a high sex drive.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you seen a doctor about this?

• I'd find someone who is more compatible

• Question: Why don't you tell men this upfront, like I do?

Serial dater right here.