What does love feel like?

I've NEVER FELT LOVE :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• It feels like you're gonna die if she doesn't loves you the way you do or not at all. Its an extrem weight on your chest and gives you a feel of no air like when someone hits you in the stomach area or slightly above. Dont get me wrong you still can breath but the pain is the same as if someone hit you there, and this the whole night whenever you think of her having fun with someone else, until you come back to your sences and start moving on. Took 1 month for me. Thats the unhappy kind of love. The happy kind of love is when she loves you the way you do. You get exited whenever you meet up, you always ask yourself what she's doing right now, the silliest things she does/say are the cutest/smartest things in the world, when she looks at you and smiles it feels like she's hypnotising you with her beautiful eyes, whenever she's sick you honestly want her to get better and dont just say that because you're polite, you would even take her illness and be sick instead of her, whenever she cries you feel like you did something wrong even tho you maybe have nothing to do with it, everything that comes from her seems cleaner to you than from someone else for example when I let her drink from my bottle Im not disgusted drinking from it again but if everyone else does it I just tell them to keep the bottle. I hope you got a little insight of the poison called love.

• Calmness, a breath of fresh air.

Once you meet your true love, you won't feel any anxiety
    and it'll feel as if you've known them forever, even though you haven't.

Mix that, with a tiny bit of eagerness to
    see the person.. and you have, love. ^.~

Hm, it can't really be put into words, after all.

• You feel lonlely when you are not with that one person. You feel imcomplete, like a worksheet that has only been finished halfway. You smile and get happy when you see them and feel more comfortable with them then anyone else including family.

• It feels good until it starts fucking you deep inside your ass.

• Becz it does not exist. Its is just the metamorphic emotion.

• Do you love your parents? Do you love your childhood friends? Do you love your dog?

That's love.

• Here take these hugs xxxxxxxx

What Girls Said 9

• It feels like a warm blanket on a cold day. It feels like you found a missing puzzle from your life, which you didn't even know was missing. You know you can tell your deepest darkest secrets without the fear of being judged or without scaring them off.

It makes you fall in love with yourself, because the person you love sees something worth loving in you. Falling in love is opening up emotionally to that one person, giving them access to your weakest vulnerabilities. It's taking a leap of faith.

Good luck.

• It's hugs and kisses. Don't worry it's out there for everyone.
    media.giphy.com/media/wDSPBwB1FoPhC/giphy.gif

• I don't know, I've never felt it either :(

• I don't know... I've never been in love 😳 Not sure if I'll ever fall in love. I think I'm a robot o. O

• Love is acid in your stomach and shame, dishonor, and regret. It makes you want to forget it ever happened and crawl into a cave and never leave.

• i'll tell you when i find it.. :)

• Wonderful but annoying at the same time

• You really don't want to know. I'd advise you to stay away from it.
    It feels like pain.

• It feels like you're floating in a sea of calmness, but you lost your paddle. You also just drank three energy drinks and don't know if your should swim for it or sit tight because you like the place you are.