What do you message a guy that has suddenly stopped talking to you non stop like he used to?

What do you message a guy that has suddenly stopped talking to you non stop like he used to

I've been talking to this guy for a few months now and I've only met him once as he lives in another state. Over the past few months I've started to fall for him and like him a lot but everytime I bring up relationships he said he can't ask me out. Anyway, over the past week he has stopped talking to me daily and I always have to make conversation. What can I say to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• What you need to realise is what you do doesn’t matter, what matters is where your head is at. It really doesn’t matter if you text him or not. As with most relationship problems, you have to get to the heart of the matter and look at the underlying issues within yourself that are leading you to this unhealthy place.

For one, you need to stop plotting and “strategising” ways to control something that will never ever ever be in your control. What you’re doing now, the worrying and the stressing, has no positive benefit, none. It just drains your energy and will likely create problems for no reason.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't like you.

• I don't think he's interested. If I were you I might just drop it.