Girls, What was your "WORST" Dating experience?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my worst date so far.. there's this guy I met on a dating site and we met on person and I'm totally shock when I saw him his appearance was so far and opposite on his pics that he send to me and he's so short I got offended and I said to myself that I will not going to communicate with him anymore it's not the appearance that all matters to me he's a liar and by the way his mouth smells so bad that even though I keep my hand on my mouth I still smell it. Urg! That's really unforgettable and really worst date ever! 😭😭😭😭

What Girls Said 5

• Don't have any cause I don't date.

• When I went on a "date" with a guy who's older and has really bad reputation. I thought he genuinely liked me. That it was all just rumors. The minute we met and said like five sentences, he kissed me, and then basically threw himself at me, he was all over me. I had to yell "no" three times to get him to understand. It was outside. In an empty playground. A girl we both know went by and saw us. In 30 minutes everyone in our small town got a nice picture of me and the guy in a weird position.

• I was supposed to go on a date with this guy, I was getting ready to go and my mom talked to my aunt about him and she found out all sorts of things so because of that I had to cancel my date which was supposed to be my first date like ever

• Never had one.

• When I was twelve I had a virtual husband for like ten minutes before he started acting creepy XD I was scared.