Guys, what reasons you you have to like you're girlfriend's picture? I mean, does it prove anything or nothing at all?

Sorry, I meant PICTURES!
Plus I'm asking you this because my ex likes all of his new girlfriend's pictures on Instagram and he's not even active. It looks like he goes on Insta to simply like her pictures. Which makes NO sense, since I'm a freakin' model and he didn't like all of MY pictures. Please help.

2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand. Do you mean "what reasons you have to like your girlfriend's pictures?". If so, I couldn't make any sense of the question. :/

• Did you see the last update? ''I'm asking you this because my ex likes all of his new girlfriend's pictures on Instagram and he's not even active. It looks like he goes on Insta to simply like her pictures. Which makes NO sense, since I'm a freakin' model and he didn't like all of MY pictures.'' that's why :/

What Guys Said 1

• Ask the gf's why... my ex drained me about it

• Well I'm asking you because I want to understand it from a guy's perspective.

• I purely did it because I would get drained about it. Something to do with girls and getting likes, I don't understand it

• Ohh hahahh I get it :D Well I just don't understand why would he like all of her pictures and not mine since they are better. I never cared but now I do, because it offends me on a way...