Guys, he loose interest-what to do?

a guy i date for a long time slowly loose interest in me.
Whatever i do or say seems like annoy him.
And lately he invited me to the park, when i came he acted very distanly, like we r not even together...
Then he said, i have running nose and dont want u to get it, so after park, i can't invite u to me... Lame excuses) (we met before when he was very sick, when he wanted)

In several days he invited me on the trip with him abroad, i could come to him at night, but instead he said, lets meet tomorrow in the mirning and wait for taxi together... so he didn't want again to invite me and spent time with me.
And when we flew to that country, he wanted me to spent my own money, for excursions, souvenirs and so on...
He didn't tell that i have to spent my own money on the trip, if he could have told me i woudnt go...
I never pay for myself when i am with a guy, its nit even about money... it just shows his interest in me...
And then he said, that he have to go back to his country, bcoz hevhave some problems and that we ll meet in trips only...
But i know he dont go there forever and still have business in my country...
He just wanted to softly break up with me by saying this?

1

What Guys Said 1

• "And lately he invited me to the park, when i came he acted very distanly, like we r not even together...
    Then he said, i have running nose and dont want u to get it, so after park, i can't invite u to me... Lame excuses) (we met before when he was very sick, when he wanted)"

^but i don't understand... y he invited u to da park... since as it seems he doesn't care at all?

"And when we flew to that country, he wanted me to spent my own money, for excursions, souvenirs and so on...
    He didn't tell that i have to spent my own money on the trip, if he could have told me i woudnt go..."

^oh this was shitty then... he should've told u... he played u basically as it seems... :|

"I never pay for myself when i am with a guy, its nit even about money... it just shows his interest in me..."

^well tbh i disagree here since we live in 2015... personally i believe each should pay his/her own... maybe u r an old-fashioned person... np wid it.. no worries... :)

"And then he said, that he have to go back to his country, bcoz hevhave some problems and that we ll meet in trips only...
    He just wanted to softly break up with me by saying this?"

^indeed... but since u know dat he still has business in yer country... wasn't it just another silly xcuse of his?