My girl is always on the damn phone should I leave her?

My girl doesn't pay attention to me should I leave?
can a phone make you break up?

Most Helpful Girl

• if she doen't pay attention to you then yes. thats not cool.

• I did talked to her but she said she fells lonely and his friends are all she has, i said Im here too but i dont want to sound needy,

• if you've already made it obvous the phone is a problem and she hasn't changed, then she probably wouldn't care if you did leave. so youshould

• I m gonna wait for a week, She is very inportant for me, if things won't change I guess I will have to leave it would only show that she is not in to me anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• I have turned women away for that very reason. If they don't have the courtesy and respect to be present with you, then they shouldn't be surprised when we don't wish to waste time on them.

And to the female responses here: Un. Fucking. Believable.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't break up with her just for that. Talk to her about it. If she continues to ignore you for her phone, then walk away, but don't just leave without trying to fix things.

• I did she said her friends are important that if I dont like it, I can leave claerly she doesn't care about our relationship

• No that's not a valid reason to leave someone.

• tell her she has to make a choice.. you or the phone.. (more chances are she'll choose the phone).

• why is she on the phone?

What Guys Said 3

• So what you do is go on about your business like you didn't even notice. She's on the phone, go out with friends, leave a note saying, hey wanted to go out but saw you on the phone. I'm out at XXXXX with my friends give me a call if you wanna join. If she starts giving you a hard time, tell her to get the fuck off the phone and she can join you in life.

• Lol I wish I could do that I am afraid she will actually be happy with it

• All the more reason to do it. The intent isn't to make her angry, its really about having a life and refusing to accept that its ok just to wait around while she yammers on the phone. You have a life and its the only one you have, don't blow it sitting around waiting on the phone statue.

• You are so correct, I know thats what i have to do, I need to look after my self a little more even if I loose her

• that's annoying as fuck.

• I think you should at least have a sit down with her and talk to her about your problem. She might not think what she's doing is a problem, and unless you tell her, you're not giving her the chance to fix it. If you tell your problem and she still does it, then I would take consideration of leaving her.

• I ll wait one moreweek or I ll leave, she already knows how much I hate to be ignored