Do you go into a date with prepaired things to say?

we have good chemistry but im afraid to run into awkward silences. some will say if you have to tink of a list of things to say you dont belong dating that person. and i agree but i dont because i am shy with anyone when im not used to being around them. i realy want to ask this girl out but im afraid of this. i need a list of 10 things to ask. and not job or main hobbies because i know those things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe try a mental list of interesting topics and a couple of "get to know them" type questions... but I've never been on a real date, so I wouldn't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think theirs a base... of questions like "what do you do?" est... then when she says something like "i'm a pharmacist" you can say "Wow! that must be hard with so many different scientific names for pills!" and they keep talking about their job just... i don't know. Setup open ended questions so they can answer. If they seem disinterested they aren't into you... most woman will talk just to keep talking if they like a guy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I tried to do that but I ended up deciding it was fucking stupid to go into a date with a list of questions, so I just said fuck it and I winged it. turned out amazeballs.

• I think most everyone does this. The ironic thing is we rarely get to act out on this as things rarely happen as we think.

Thinking ahead of things to talk about is a good idea. That is not a prepared or memorized and well-rehearsed "ad lib line".

• Let the conversation flow spontaneously if you stuck speak about any random thing better than awkward silence

• no, conversation should be off the cuff.