How do I start the conversation with a girl I like?

Im on my second week of community college. I have never had what I can call a real relationship. Due to the fact that I am a little bit shy and anxious. But in my math class I sit next to this really cute girl. It's hard to talk during class becuase its not really a talking class so we all have to be quiet. Evertime the class ends she gets up and leaves quick, or I don't have the balls to say anything. We have said stuff like how do they grade these things or do we have to do this hw. But I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. She does smile at me when I talk, but I have noticed a lot of girls smile at me when I talk. I just want to start slow and get to know her. Becuase I always screw up at the opportunities right in front of my face. I just can't let another one pass me by its time to start. Any suggestions or advice or maybe a college story anybody would like to share.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Hey man! Don't worry you're not alone, I used to have the exact same problem as you did. Everytime I saw a girl that was attractive, I would sort of enter a stage of paralysis where I'm so hesitant to approach her that I die the f*** out 😂

But now? No problem at all. Confidence is 👌 and I can basically approach anyone that I feel like. This technique will note only help you with talking to girls, but ANYONE, doesn't matter if it's your boss, your president etc.

So first, start off by changing your beliefs system because it looks like you have trouble with confidence. How you think is how you behave (psychologically, scientifically proven), so I know that there is obviously something in your belief system that is telling you that you're not enough. What you need to do is:

1. Identify the belief (I'm not hot enough)

2. Question the belief and prove it wrong (If I'm really not hot enough, why have I had no trouble with girls? Etc.)

3. Replace that belief with a new one that places you higher (I am actually attractive and I have the potential to slay)

4. Keep testing and reassuring that belief , soon, it would be so strong that it would be unbreakable. (Bragging to others, proving to yourself in various ways)

This is a long process, but once you get this going, it's gonna be a leap that gets you to take off.

The second part is the much easier part.

Start off by talking to literally anyone you can find, it can be your mom, dad, granny, aunt, teacher, stranger on the street, your dog or even a ghost 😂 like anyone you can find I don't give a sh*t who it is just start a conversation and keep it going. Keep doing this every single day, hour, minute and naturally you'd start getting used to talking to everyone and it's like a natural thing you do. You won't find any difficulties or excuses that would stop you in the future because this is the person you've become, you talk to everyone! So it won't matter if she's hot/out of your league etc.

Trust me, these worked wonders for me and will probably be the best advice you'd ever get on this site.

Source (s):
    Personal Experience
    Proven scientific research of psychology
    Expert adviser