What do you do if your stuck between two guys?

what if both guys are really nice to you? because I t have been talking to one for more then a year and we went out for a few months then we broke up but we started back talking again and the other guy I just met he though I was pretty and all and we been talking for a little and he said he wants to get to know me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, there's a saying: if you love two people - pick the second one. If you truly loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.

However, in this case, I'd pick the first guy. He offers stability, God knows what the other guy can turn out to be. I wouldn't sacrifice all that time and memories shared with the first person.

What Guys Said 7

• Go for the one with money!

• Do you know the story about the cold turd?
    Soon enough, you forget it's a turd and you taste it again thinking it's chocolate. Then you remember that it was a turd in the first place. The other guy, you never broke up with. I would pick this one.

• Call it a sandwich

• pick 1 assuming you know them then pick the nicest

• go with the first guy my love

• You should consider rephrasing your question.

• 3 way? Lol jk

What Girls Said 7

• When you like two guys or two people, there is always one you like more. Go for the one you like more.

• i don't even have one guy.. :(

• U alrdy havr meh ma cinderella. No needa search far and wide for the one cuz he's alrdy right infront of u 😘

• eeny meeny miney mo

• eeny meeny miny moe...

• Threesome time!

• I tend to choose the one that truly cares about me and doesn't only see me as a sex toy or something...

• Lots of lube and try to squeeze yourself out from between them...