If you didn't love your girlfriend anymore would you just tell her? Or would you just say you don't know what love is?

What Guys Said 1

• well, I don't know what love is, so I wouldn't tell her either way, unless I thought the situation warranted it. But such a situation would have nothing to do with 'love'. It would be more like how you say "thank you" when someone holds a door open for you: yes, I could have opened it for myself and made the whole situation less awkward, but by telling you "thank you" I don't leave you questioning your self-worth over your timing and demeanor when holding a door open. Instead, you assume the effort was genuinely appreciated, and summarily forget it ever happened. Because it's not worth remembering, anyway, and making it memorable by being rude and not saying "thank you" is unnecessarily abrasive.

What was I talking about again? Oh. yes. I would only tell a girl I love her if she does something I think I could love, if I were capable of love at all (whatever it is). It's like a high five you give to someone you have sex with - only really appropriate when something went particularly well. Which, for the record, I also generally never give out high fives either.

What Girls Said 0