I met this guy and we exchanged numbers. He asked me if I wanted to "hang out". Found out recently that he has a girlfriend. should I tell her?

• Yes, tell her.
  • No, don't tell her
I'm leaving this guy alone. His girlfriend I'm not telling because I don't want a conflict with her. I just hope she figured him out.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesn't know you well enough you may be digging your own grave.

• True. I only just found out who she is. Thing is she works in the Dr office I go to.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell her! She deserves to know.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I voted not to tell her. NORMALLY, I'd say yes tell her! It's the right thing to do... However, he didn't actually do anything.

What would you say to her? "Hey, your boyfriend and I hung out and didn't have sex or anything... I'll call you next week when we meet up for coffee and discuss politics"

Is he a cheater? Yeah, almost definitely. He's apparently being pretty sneaky... But you don't KNOW anything, do you?

• Yeah, she deserves to know.

As a misanthrope I hope this pile of human scum suffers for betraying her.

• You can tell her what you want. He just asked you to hang out. He didn't cheat on anyone.

• He meant more than hanging. He only wanted sex from me.

• My question then is: Do you really want someone to want revenge on you? His own girlfriend might even be pissed at you even if you did nothing. There are some crazy chicks out there. It's up to you to know if you're willing to spend time and energy in this.

What Girls Said 3

• because he could be friendly. doesn't mean he's being flirty. he may even bring his girlfriend. or he may have a girlfriend that rust him to be friends with other females.

• you really don't have to tell her he may have told her himself.

• That's what I'm afraid of. My son and his son play football together. She is also the secretary at my doctors office.

• then leave him alone. I would cut all ties with the dude. I don't want to be that person who ruins a relationship.

• I would want to know if my boyfriend did something like this, so I vote tell her!

• Don't tell her just forget him