Guys, I shouldn't make this a race thing, but is it possible for an adorable black girl to snatch you from your hot white girlfriend? Hear me out?

I have this hot white girlfriend and we've been dating for 3 years. she's everything a guy could ask for. Yet, she's almost too perfect. She never lets me see her without makeup and she's a bit bossy.

Around about 3 months after dating, I met this little short adorable black girl whos a classmate of mine. We've had several classes together about 2 years now. she's so goofy and down to earth. I love it! She makes me feel some type of way that my girl doesn't.

I've caught myself flirting with her from time to time. Its so hard not too. My guy friends say I'm crazy if I give up a hot Ferrari for an Adorable Volkswagen Beetle lol.

My family claims they dont care about race, but they think it will look bad if I leave my white girl for a black girl.

What to do? I love one, but Im falling for the other. Is she worth ending this 3 year relationship.

Come on guys... I really need some advice

2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well out of curiosity, are you white? But anyways, you gotta go with your heart. I dont know about you but its not often you into a girl that makes you feel special and is something you might miss on. I say go for it dude.

• If I break up with the hot one for her, I worry that my girls friends/fam may somehow bash the adorable one. Odk what to do

• Out of curiosity, are you a white guy.

• Yeaaaa

What Guys Said 1

• Do what your heart tells you to do. The black girl sounds like a keeper.

• If I break up with the hot one for her, I worry that my girls friends/fam may somehow bash the adorable one. I don't know what to do. Its just hard because I kind of made it sound like Im just with the hot one cause she's hot