Girls, why do a lot of you think this is okay?

Why do a lot of girls think its ok to kick a guy in the nuts for reasons other than self defense? Ok so i cheated on my ex and i know it was so so wrong and im an asshole but it doesn't give her the right to kick me in the nuts! Do girls not realise how much it hurts? You should never do it to a guy unless its self defense! I hope most girls understand that

7

Most Helpful Girl

• When a Girl, Any Girl, sees RED, she isn't thinking of your own 'Nuts,' she just Go... Nuts.
    Kicking you where it counts the most is something that when One is so angry and jealous, that it may be a Natural Reaction to let off steam like a Mad bull and Not Pull any punches when it comes to giving You What you Most deserve here, dear, and that Is... Blue and Bruised balls.
    Good luck. xx

• You sound like a bigger bitch than her, noone deaerves a kick in the balls unless its self defense

• Do you think 4.5" is small or average, i thought 4-5" was average

• Sounds perfect, great fit.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 6

• i mean you kicked her heart in the nuts... emotional pain hurts pretty fucking bad. i dunno, im also a very vengeful person. i wouldn't go for the nuts but i would make him feel the full weight of what he did.

• See you still wouldn't go for the nuts though because you know how wrong it is

• twas a joke tootz... yes some guys can take it but majority can't

• I couldnt and im on the small side...😁

• Yea... I would have too if my boyfriends cheated on me, he's an asshole and deserves it. Yes we realize how much it hurts which is exactly why we'd want to do it if you cheat on us-the real questions is do you not realize how much cheating on us hurts?

---> you get what you give

• Yeah but you can't aim for the nuts its total bullshit, it can make us have a seizure and convultions... i had to go to hospital

• Oh boo hoo, emotionally scaring from being cheated on by your lame ass boyfriend is just as bad

• I agree that it's wrong.

• You are older and smarter!

• I've never seen anyone kick a guy in the nuts on purpose, nor done so. I think you may need to look for a different type of girl if this happens a lot!

• Maybe you're around too many ratchets.

• You pissed her off, what had happen if you were cheat on? Same feeling same reaction.

• I wouldn't kick her in the nuts i know that lol

• You sound like a mole, no offense

• Wow, calm yourself you two, no problems here. Okay, leave the subject alone now.

• I have never thought that was okay at all.

• i know i may have deserved it but the nuts are just so off limits...

• I agree..