I'm in my first relationship and I want to make sure this is normal, my girlfriend keeps taking my sweater and cloths, is this normal lol?

So i have noticed that 2 of my sweaters and my sweatpants are not to be found at my house lol. I ask my girlfriend when i can have them back and she says in a sarcastic voice "neveeeer". So i have challenged to a wrestling match for my stuff!!!

Now this is normal... right? Cause i hear how girls take our sweaters and never return them. But anyways we have been dating for 2 weeks and things are going great! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you very much.

• So does that mean she wants my sweater cause that means she remembers me... it's what others said.

• Yeah. True.

Most Helpful Guy

• She wears them when she's alone to remind her of you

• ohh what. i didn't think of that, i though she wanted to wear it cause she felt a bit cold but never returned it haha

What Girls Said 1

• She might just like having something that reminds her of you when you aren't with her.
    It might be comfort in a way.

• i have not that of that, but yeah you're correct.

What Guys Said 2

• a lot of chicks do this. Personally, I think it's kind of sexy when my girlfriend does this.

• yeah me too haaa

• The challenge to a wrestling match was a fantastic idea. I wish i'd have thought of that.

• You can still set it up with your girl

• Hahaha yes, she gonna steal all your baggy cloths.