Would you rather have a guy that makes money but hates his work or a guy who makes lower income but loves his work?

My friend sold out to be an accountant instead of being a police officer. He always talked about it as a kid wanted to really get into it during high school did explorers and all that and I respected his passion for it. Some girl came in his life and convinced him to get into accounting and now he's about to finish undergrad and embark on a career that is soulsucking.

• Less money but passion
  • More money but doesn't like his work

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy medium. I don't want a miserable partner, but I've also tried to date guys who were skating by trying to play guitar or some other "dream" and it's very difficult to get things together. It's not so much that I want him to spend money on me, it's that people who are super broke have a hard time getting by at all - their cars are always breaking down so it's harder to get together, their phone is getting shut off so you may not hear from them, they're often pressuring you to let them move in or borrow money. Etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many women will say less money more passion, but some won't be genuine about it.

What Girls Said 4

• More money but hates his job. A lot of people hate their jobs. thats why its called work and not fun.

• You should enjoy your job to an extent.. well not job.. career.

• I want a happy husband. That's more important than anything, I support him in everything he wants to pursue.

• Does he absolutely hate accounting? Can't tolerate it?

I picked A thus.

by the way, is accounting really that bad?

• Yes it is that bad lol

• Definitely the one who loves his work but makes less.

• Works in a comic book store?

• Ilegal activity or immoral activity?

• @jaydogs1990 Both

What Guys Said 2

• Lol fuck that high pay shit I'd rather be in low income and love my job so I won't be miserable like everyone

• Psh, fuck that, I work in accounting. Yeah, it's not thrilling but it's not horrible either, it's easy, predictable, and pays money. I rather have that than risk being shot and dealing with a bunch of irate people all day.