Her heart wants me yet her brain doesnt?

I met that girl in uni we both know that it's impossible to us to continue and live a life together (commitment) according to age difference (she's older than me by years), my insecure finance and being an immigrant generally..
What she does is that she likes me and a lot !
The other day I saw a girl wearing red from far a way I though it's her I asked her on WhatsApp "are u wearing red" she came the other day dressed in red from head to toe
Also she changed her lectures time to be able to see me..
And many things were shown on her side
What to do with her?

• Tell her u like her
  • Trample on ur heart and see other people
  • If u tell her u like she will use it against u because she doesn't see a future with u
  • Friend her and enjoy ur time since its her last semester in uni
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Most Helpful Guy

• How much of an age difference.
    Is this just a sexual relationship, because it sounds like it might be.
    And if it's not, has she said that she wouldn't commit because of age, if not then ask, otherwise enjoy it while you can.

• 3 years difference
      She doesn't seem to want me sexually, she's attracted though (slutshaming is doubled in the middle east)
      right now she only wants to keep me around and friend me because a poor immigrant like me can't be taken seriously <----that's what goes in my mind

Reality is that we both talk deeply she made gestures insisting of how much she likes my company

But we never talked about -us- in particular
      The relationship is open and nobody gave the other person a title
      Do u think I should ask her? Her birthday is soon too I wonder if I can link this to that..

• U deserve the MHO

I'm going to tell her how I feel and I will live on her feedback..

• I wish you luck man.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• "I met that girl in uni we both know that it's impossible to us to continue and live a life together (commitment) according to age difference (she's older than me by years), my insecure finance and being an immigrant generally.."

^so how old's she if u don't mind sharin?

"The other day I saw a girl wearing red from far a way I though it's her I asked her on WhatsApp "are u wearing red" she came the other day dressed in red from head to toe"

^so she thought u like red color... and she dressed in red just in order to impress u... ;)

"Also she changed her lectures time to be able to see me..
    And many things were shown on her side
    What to do with her?"

^it wasn't a coincidence then... otherwise y change her lectures?

anyway... does she actially have any probs wid age difference... or do u just BELIEVE she has? ;)

• Last part is so so accurate , no I never asked if she has a problem we spoke about marriage but didn't get too deep and I didn't ask her that not to be look pushy
      She's 23 I'm 20 she will graduate after one semester and sadly I need 3 years
      So I looked at it from her parents perspective they need a ready man from all sides
      Yeah I can grow financially after I leave the middle East to Canada but the question is will she wait for me or will her parents accept this I'm really lost

• So I friend her and move on 😢

• yup... keepin her as a friend's da best option actually...

• She is hypocrite.