My brother and sister are jealous of me?

Im the middle one and i have a GUT feeling that they are jealous of me. They always try to ''exclude'' me from their bond and especially my brother, he treats me like im stupid naive and my sister doesn't stand up for me, she sits their quite and loves that he praises her, he always calls her ''sharp, smart'' and he dislikes me. I never ever treated them bad, i mean that. I m always there for them, i give money, attention, time and they misuse it and i have a feeling they are jealous of me because im a beautiful girl, i have a feeling my looks play a huge role in it... because i do have it easier with gettng jobs, men, friends and im very social open. Good this be the case? its not being conceited because i not an attention seeker

its liek they dont want me to be smary and pretty, i can only be one

Most Helpful Guy

• "Im the middle one and i have a GUT feeling that they are jealous of me. They always try to ''exclude'' me from their bond and especially my brother, he treats me like im stupid naive and my sister doesn't stand up for me, she sits their quite and loves that he praises her, he always calls her ''sharp, smart'' and he dislikes me. "

^is yer bro older than both u and yer sis?

anyway... dat's sick in my opinion... if siblings treat each other this way... it's not healthy... :|

has he got any reason at all he's doin this?

"I m always there for them, i give money, attention, time and they misuse it"

^ u shouldn't... u shouldn't treat people good when they don't diserve it u know... ;)

"and i have a feeling they are jealous of me because im a beautiful girl, i have a feeling my looks play a huge role in it... because i do have it easier with gettng jobs, men, friends and im very social open. "

^this could be a strong reason y they treat u like this actually... yet i don't approve... and ok about yer sis i understand y she feels jelly... but how can yer bro fel jelly about yer looks since he's a guy? makes no sense... unless if it's gotta do wid this jobs thing... then ya he hates u r being more successful than him i guess... ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Yup, they're jealous and bitter. But chances are that they will at some point regret this when they're older. Or they may never do so and... well... yea...

• no... maybe you do somehing that makes them dislike you.

• nope i dont even talk to him, he hates me because i still live at home, and he hates our mother and older sister but i choose to get over the past

• ok... but then you haven't given a full picture...

What Girls Said 0