Are you currently dating someone? If yes is it working well up to your expectations?

Fillerr!

Most Helpful Girl

• im actually sort of dating this guy as of right now. i we have texted a month back and forth now sins we started talking online and then switched phone numbers with eachother. we are not going to fast forward which is something that im happy for and we do have plans to meet up in the future. :)

• Long distance relationship hmm.

• How the fuck is this worth a MHO?

• Well random selection. Lol

What Girls Said 11

• Not dating anyone, never dated anyone. Forever fucking aloneeeee.

• No, I've been single for two months.

This is the longest I've been single ever since I started dating.

• I'm pretty content in my relationship. Happy overall

• Not that I know of. If so, I wasn't informed. Lol.

• I've been dating someone for the past almost four years :) So far, I'm very happy and he does live up to and exceed my expectations <3

• Sort of I would say. I've been very close with my best friend and a little while ago we agreed that we want to try things out. Not officially together or something because we both got that 'not there' feeling yet, but we want to try things out and see how it goes

• I'm not dating anyone and I also never dated. It's better for me this way, I can't have a boyfriend now.

• Why. My goodness you are upset :(

• Because I have a lot of things to do for myself and I need to change my life. I need to focus on myself and on my goals.

I'm not upset. What makes you think that?

• Yes I am. For over a year now.
    Yes, it's going pretty well. No one is perfect, but I love him <3

• yep I am dating.
    yeah for the most part.

• Feels good when i see oldies here!
      Also feels bad that you are not available lol

• No, I am not. And I am not currently interested in dating.

• Any particular reason madam.

• I don't have the energy to put an effort into a new relationship.
      Plus, I am starting to get bitter towards men.

• I can understand if you had bad experiences like harassment or something in past.

• Yes. Been in a relationship for about 2.5 years. Everything's ok but moving slowly

What Guys Said 5

• Not dating anyone for nine years, I'm freeeeee happy bird =)

• tbh I loved once and we've broke up , then I realized that love consume what all inside of me like feelings, time, hold my back from making any decision in my life
      I am not afraid of commitment but I like to be a free happy bird =)

• No I'm not. I'm more lonely than the moon.

• Nope, been single for over a year now.

• Yes, not sure if she's interested lol, dont know her very long, she seemed happy at both dates, like.. really happy, excited. When i told her it was nice she said we absolutely have to meet again (1. one). Now, im not sure if she's interested since she turns down a date to study & didn't tell me when she can go on one again.. probs just me being stupid tho. x:

• Ask her to text you whenever she is free.

• Sorry for my English lol^^

• Then leave it bro. She will text you if she is interested. Some girls just praise falsely so that you don't feel bad about date and then ignore us.
      Let her text first. Show that you are a busy Person too.

• ... Nnnnnope!