Just a simple question?

So long story short. My long term girlfriend dumped me. We'd talk her and there. This went on for 6 months. She came back. I admitted i slept around. She got pissed and dumped me like literally. I tried talking to her and she keeps saying to f off. The last time we spoke she said if i don't stop contacting her she said she will call the cops.

Well i miss her like crazy. Should i leave it alone and let destiny play it's part or go after her? like i said long term girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on and let her do the same. U bothering her after she's already asked for space is just going to make her pull back even more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her go. It's over.

What Girls Said 4

• This is a good example of an addictive relationship. Leave all well alone including her and just get on with your life.

• I think you should leave it alone. You've tried talking to her so you've done your part. Once she's calmed down, she might try talking to you again.

• she ain't interested in you any more... move on

• please go after her i almost teared up reading this good luck :*

What Guys Said 0