Am I the only one who looks at a guys star sign compatibility with mine before even considering him?

I kind of feel bad for it but I can't help it. Anyone else?

• Yes
  • Sometimes
  • No
  • I'm a guy // answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the worst compatibility with star signs are the most best relationships. Like I can help it being Aquarius I've fallen for Scorpios over and over even though I know it will end badly. I guess I like getting to hear from my friends "I wish I got comments about how cute I am with my other half."

• Ahahah im Aquarius too and I alway go for Libra's

• Cool :) I can generally tell whos what sign by the way they act at least scorpios and other aquarians. The other signs i tend to befriend without effort.

• Also Aries are quite easy to pinpoint aha

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. But you must remember all star signs combinations can work it's just some personalities fit better with others. My sis is sag and her husband is a taurus (lowest compatibly) and have been together for 10 years. They have a great relationship.

What Guys Said 21

• The Earth continually wobbles around its axis in a 25,800-year cycle. This wobble called precession is caused by the gravitational attraction of the Moon on Earth's equatorial bulge.

Over the past two-and-a-half millennia, this wobble has caused the intersection point between the celestial equator and the ecliptic to move west along the ecliptic by 36 degrees, or almost exactly one-tenth of the way around. This means that the signs have slipped one-tenth—or almost one whole month—of the way around the sky to the west, relative to the stars beyond.

For instance, those born between March 21 and April 19 consider themselves to be Aries. Today, the Sun is no longer within the constellation of Aries during much of that period. From March 11 to April 18, the Sun is actually in the constellation of Pisces!

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16
    Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11
    Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18
    Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
    Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21
    Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20
    Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10
    Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
    Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
    Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
    Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29
    Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17
    Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

Be sure to take this into account when doing your star chart comparisons or they will all be wrong.

• I used to live by them signs in order to find love but no more
    since i had bad experience with it and i did meet my first girlfriend (ex)
    at age 28 but it was so bad there was lot depression and legal matters
    i believe some of them can send black magic or put bad spells on you
    sorry for sounding nuts but i am living proof it can happen cause it did'
    for me.

• You want proof that astrology stuff is a load of crap? Well first consider this... Why would you even consider to believe that stars that are hundreds and billions of miles from this tiny spec of sand in the cosmos is aware that any of us exist? And if that were even possible why would it care? lol

Proof. Go check out several different astrology websites. Now go read their predictions for today. You need to do this with an open mind. If you do this believing this stuff is true then that is all you will see. Do it with the mindset that you want to know one way or the other.

After you read several different predictions for today ask yourself this... How many contradict one another? How many would fit very comfortably into other astrological signs for those people?

The weather forecast is unreliable at best and yet is more accurate than those pushing this crap for profit.

• Lmao there's no harm looking still

• As in believing, not what goes into a religion.

• The old testament is actually one section of the bible that is composed of several books, (39 or more depending on the branch of christianity) and judaism actually uses the Torah as it's foundational text, not the bible.

Anyway, your right that comparing astrology to religion is a weak analogy as religion seeks meaning to life and astrology seeks to predict it. Would be like comparing philosophy to the the weather forecast.

Not to mention that it used to be considered a scholarly subject until we furthered are knowledge on science. Even so I find it very interesting.

• Is this a joke? It's a damn star! If you are using that to base your relationships off of then you have some serious growing up to do. The symbols mean absolutely nothing.

• No I am sure there are a lot of people like you who do that... And if it works for you then it's not wrong or something...
    But you could be missing out a realy good potential partner if you Keep on going that...

By the way I am a Virgo... ♍.. am I compatible? 😁

• I don't really think about really, I just figure out the compatibility during time together. Some people are barely like their star signs, but weirdly I'm a lot like mine ha.

• Well I might be interested in what their birth date is, but I don't make assumptions about their personality just because they were born in a particular month of the year.

• the fuck that shits all made up. its kind of dumb to consider a dude based on something ridiculous as starr signs.

• I'm a little surprised that "no" is the leading answer, but then I never subscribed to the theory that women could be rational.

• There are some out there that do so you're not the only one

• I think that those astrological signs are really stupid. I'm Taurus and my predicted characteristics are barely true.

• get there myers briggs personality type then read up on compatibility.

for instance i'm INTP. INTJ would be a solid match for me. o. O

• Yeah that's weird to me but I am sure other people do this too

• Another 15 yo superstitious kid that hopes to get laid.

• The stars and planets have no affect on your life

• Astrology is groundless, you're just choosing to fit it into your beliefs. Just look at guys for personnality intsead of fake compatibility.

• Nope I don't do it. I find it rather retatded and fucked up.

• it's been disproven lo

• Wow, I can't believe people still believe this nonsense.

• I think its ok to do but you should follow your gut on the person and not a prediction.

• I know astrology is not real because for one, nothing about my sign is true about me...

What Girls Said 17

• This was the key to my success
    and I only had Sun Sign books to employ
    now everyone can refer to a more precise book (52 categories are better than just 12)
    www.amazon.com/.../0525426876

• I do it out of curiosity, but don't let it affect me. I am a solid Cancer, personality wise, and he is a solid Aries. We shouldn't be a match, but we fit.

It's all interesting, but if course it isn't real.

• I do look at it but not before considering him...
    Though I have to admit - whenever it didn't work (couldn't even get to a place of a good friendship, much less anything else) they were a Libra.

• I wanted to choose Yes,
    but selected No by mistake.
    I don't care about his Zodiac sign.
    It does not always apply.

• It depends on how well they really fit with their sign. Some people are the poster child of their star sign. Some people are not. You have to know the person pretty well (and even then, it's not a good indicator of personality).

• I look out of curiosity, but I don't buy into any of that BS.

That said, apparently my boyfriend and I are an almost perfect match haha

• I use to, not anymore. Even if some signs aren't meant to be together, the chemistry can be enough for both people to better themselves for one and another.

• I am sure you are not the only one, but I never pay attention to what signs say and if I really like someone I will try my best to make it work ;)

• I'll look at them but once I'm into him. I wouldn't stop dating him if we're not compatible.

• Yes! ahahaha sooo guilty as charged...

• No. If I learn that someone believes in astrology, I instantly lose all respect I have for them.

• People who use nonsense to judge their interpersonal compatibility will be missing out on meeting someone who may be perfect for them.

• I always do lol!

• No hon, I do it. :)

Gemini guys... liars about everything
    scorpio guys ... control and jealous freaks
    Pisces guys... Lame and weird.
    Libra guys... confusing and random.

• Actually, I don't do that because I am not interested in astrology at all.

• I'll look at it for fun after dating but I never take it seriously. Do you really believe there's some truth and compatibility to it?

• Someone's it's true but rarely. Even so, it's enjoyable to read.

• Well as an Aquarius myself I know sometimes Scorpio and Aquarius can argue over small things but overall they have a great connection

• Yep. That's accurate. Lots of arguments over small things :(

• Not exactly. Their sun sign is just the tip of the iceberg really. Their birth chart is fun to look at, though. I find it funny that fire signs are always the ones that chase me. The guys I dated were mostly Leos, and it was great in the beginning, but not so much afterwards. Sagittarius guys are fun.