How can I change my personality to get the man I want?

I've never had a boyfriend. And I know it's not a coincidence. I'm very goofy, and sexy by nature, and confident when I want to be. How do I show these aspects of myself? I tend to be very quiet around guys cuz I don't know what they like or want to talk about. Someone help me transform my personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by approaching one and simply saying hey! He should do the rest after that. It is much easier for women to approach men than vice versa. The reason is because men approach women all of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have to change yourself for men, when the right one for you comes along, not saying you're going to marry that guy after a few dates your natural personality will come out. You just have to put yourself in the mindset, however you do it whether its listening to music, putting on lipstick and boosting your own confidence before you hang out do it! Know yourself worth and don't let anyone think less xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just try to be who u are. Not what they want u to be. Always be the girl that everyone wants to be. Be a leader not a follower and the right guy will come and he will like you for just being you because fake personalities won't last believe me. Being yourself is the best thing ever and believe me your gonna see them running after you