I think I found the "one" I need to show him i'm interested help i'm shy. Any tips?

I don't know if i'm jumping the gun here. I have a weird feeling I may have met the "one". I'm 26 and have been single for many years. I've never had this feeling before for someone. We know each other through mutual friends and recently I have been spending a lot of time with my best friend girl and him who are best friends. The more i'm getting to know him the more it feels like we are on the same wave lenght. Like we have the same sense of humor and like almost all the same thing. I think I'm falling for him he is the nicest person i've ever met. The problem is the more i'm developping this feelings the more shy I am becoming arounf him. I want to show him my interest because he is also really shy. I just need some tips on how to show that I like him as more than friends without coming on too strong. Also am I imgining this or is this how it feels to find the one?

Most Helpful Girl

• OK, first, take a deep breath - CALM DOWN.

You're not in a relationship with this guy. You only know him on a fairly superficial level yet, so allowing yourself to focus your energy on this growing infatuation and the idea that he's "the one" is only going to cause problems. When you start to obsess over someone you don't know well like that, it's human nature to begin to project all the things you want in a partner onto them, which isn't good because then if something DOES happen with them, you'll end up disappointed when they inevitably don't live up to the image you've casted in your head for them. And if something DOESN'T happen, you'll be convinced that you've lost any chance at love, which is ridiculous.

So, like I said, CALM DOWN. And just try to spend more time with him and get to know him - and tell him that you'd like to get to know him as more than just a friend.

What Guys Said 3

• Be honest. Even tho you are experiencing this new feeling that has scares you which makes you different around him.

Tell him. Tell him what being near him does to you and how it makes you feel. Believe me when I say this happens to most of us if we are fortunate enough. I am 60 and still experience this explosive chemistry when I am close to my woman. When she tells me these little things that are sometimes hard for her to say I treasure those moments. It is amazing how this one woman alone can affect me by the way I secretly affect her!

• I mean I don't know if its normal. We're both really quiet lately around each other. But I feel this thing there between us. Can it be there even if a guy is quiet around you?

• So here's what I do if I where you; send him a text to get his attention and put the phone in a drawer or somewhere you can't get to it right away while you do something else. Ask him out on a date, something easy like dinner. He'll reply and when you are all calm and stuff you can go back for the phone and see what he replayed.

If things go well you'll be on a date with him. Make physical contact with him, we guys actually pay a lot of attention to touch, means the world to us.

• Put him in the no contact zone, dont call him he will call soon or later good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• tell him how you feel!