So do White guys like Hispanic girls? Just curious question?

This a random question I have never see a question like if white guys like hispanoc women if u do. What do u like about them?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the fact they are female... hey i am a simple guy with simple needs.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my observations, I think many of them are attracted to hispanic women. I don't think they care that much about race or ethnicity. As long as the girl is attractive, they will be into them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Hell yes I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't care where they are from. If I feel attracted, then why not? If I am attracted to a girl, it's not because she is hispanic. If I am not attracted to a girl, it's not because she is hispanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely they do

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no interest. Not sure where you got the idea.

0|0
    1|0
    • It was just a question but everyone has different opinion.

• Yeah i do 💁🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, I dated a Hispanic girl who had some Philippino in her, one beautiful woman

1|0
    0|0
  • i like their personality, they can take good care of their man believe that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u mean sometimes haha

• I think women of Hispanic/Latin American origin are some of the hottest yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • love them to death they know how to treat a man really good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm curious about the answers too XD I'm mexican

Apparently they do lol many white guys have told me that they like my skin tone, so maybe that's a yes XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know I am mexican too. I was thinking do the like hispanic girls or not. But I guess we have an answer.😊

• Yeah, I think many do.

• Where I live a lot do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they do!

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of them do!

0|0
    0|0