Girls, How do you react as a girl, if a guy says he needs space? What's your immediate thought?

Well that's really it I'm just curious what the initial feels for a variety of females would be, might help me. As I kinda wanna ask for that from someone who's been a bit different as of late and I've just been thinking.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd assume I'd done something wrong if the person wants to be away from me and didn't seem to have an issue before. Of course, it could just be that the guy needs time alone, which is perfectly normal. If you do ask for space, you may want to give a reason, so the woman doesn't overthink or assume the wrong thing.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend told me this a few weeks back. He's the kind of person that likes to be alone when he's stressed and needs to figure stuff out.

Initially, I panicked and thought he was leading me on by saying this and just didn't want to break up with me, but I know now that wasn't the case at all lol.

• If a guy friend tells his female friend,"... oh I need space... Stop blowing up my phone.."That is missed up, because it is sometimes the guy bugging the girl, and it is not fair.

• i just give it to them.

• That he wants to end things with you. Or he's cheating on you. Or you've done something wrong. We over think things