For the girls who have been/are considered hot?

Have you ever dated a guy who was just average in looks when you had hotter guys pursuing you?

What made you choose the average guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't trust the hotter guys' intentions. Been burned before and learned. And it's not becaus they were hot I didn't trust them - there are hot guys who are genuinely great guys - it was because of the attitude they had about themselves. Seemed entitled.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm no i think girls generally go for guys who are at the same level of attractiveness and confidence as them. So if she's a hot girl with a guy that looks like crap, it's probably because she has really low self esteem or he's a genuine confident very interesting guy or just a jerk who made her feel bad about herself and made her so self conscious to the point where she fell down to his level.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know about hot... but I've dated someone less attractive than me... or at least someone that most women found unattractive... He was super sweet and nice and very fun to b around...

• Yes, because guys that are too good looking always have some other girls chasing them and I do not want all that drama. Also I think some of them know they can have a lot of girls so they become players (not always of course)
    If the average guy is funny, talkative and have other nice qualities then I will go for him.

• I'm not "hot" lol but funny, confident and personable guys can be much more attractive than ones with just a pretty face.

• Most girls date average guys, it doesn't matter if a hot guy is around. They prefer to date normal guys.

• I have because I think personality is really the most important thing.

What Guys Said 0