Wow be dead honest?

Long story short so i won't take all your time

We been dating on/off 2 years. I admit it i was the one who would start sh1t. At times she will too. One night she broke up with me and we didn't see each other for about 8 months. Out the blues she comes back and say's she wants to get lunch. We get food and we started catching up. I told her the truth and i only told her this because she needs to learn i'm not playing games/hurt my feelings. I told her since she broke up with me i dated/slept around. I then asked her if she did the same and she wouldn't answer me. Instead she covered her ears and sang a song and speed walked so she can't hear me. After our little date was over she said she no longer wanted to see me and that if i ever try contacting her again she said she will call the cops.

I haven't reached her since. I'm going crazy everyday because i miss her like sh1et but i must respect her. What should i do or you think i should do? If you ask me i say let destiny play it's part.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should not do anything, let life take its course.

What Girls Said 3

• It's over. Walk away, man. You'll find someone else. I think destiny will play it's part, but I doubt that it will be in favor of you two getting back together. If it is, that's great, but don't hold out hope for it.

• Move forward dude.
    Everyone is replaceable.

• Give her space and move on. You will feel better after a couple of months if you don't see her or talk to her. That is how it works.

What Guys Said 0