Guys, how early is considered "easy"?

i heard a lot that guys call a girl easy if she has sex a lot or is easy enough to get with but in a relationship how early is concidered easy because the earlyiest i heard was my friend giving it up after 5 days and he dumped her a few days later so i guess thats concidered easy but i dont know
so how does a guys brain work and how early is easy?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me explain something to you about how girls get called things. A girl that will sleep with a guy after only a single look will be awesome for the guy she slept with, but will be easy for the guy who's into you and is sitting two seats over. You are not easy because you have sex immediately. You are easy because you're not having sex with THEM. Same thing for "sluts". She is not a slut because she's sleeping around, she's a slut cause she won't sleep with him.
    Frustration is at the root of all insults.

What Guys Said 2

• It really just depends on the person and chemistry rather than some arbitrary amount of time.
    How well you know them? Do you have a history of flirt and mutual attraction? How do they respond to flirt? Are they too touchy feely? Do they just sit in your lap for no good reason? Or even, in what way do they fuck?

• Did you mean dates or days? I guess she would be considered easy after a couple of dates but it really depends