I've never had a boyfriend?

I'm 18 and in 2 months I'm turning 19 and I've never had a boyfriend, date or kiss and I'm going insane. I am a pretty girl, I've been approached by a modeling scout once for example. I am also a nice person. It just all goes wrong, like bad luck. Even if there is something there, it is always gets ruined by consequences. I try as hard as I can to meet people and be likable, it started getting exhausting. I go to uni, I have friends and my best friend is super social so she knows a lot of people and I never met anyone that happened something between us. I go out, I am being nice, good looking, smiling. I just don't know what wrong with me. It gets unbearable, I feel so fucking depressed. It hurts all day long, everyday. I can't function anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm same as you.. and I think i'm pretty good looking, i've been approached by a lot of girls. I'm more like waiting for the one though... i don't mind it tbh. Aren't there any guys you fancy at uni?

• I have fancied guys in the past but it always gets ruined. Like a guy approached me and I didn't even think about it because my best friend had a big crush on him. There is always somethingike that happening. I can't handle it and I don't know what to do

What Girls Said 1

• boyfriends aren't everything. focus on more important things!

• It's not that I don't have one now or that it is everything. I've never been in love with someone, kiss, cuddle, watch a movie. Never, it's fucking awful...