Guys, how important is it to you that a girl can cook?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• If she can't cook, we both will die of starvation Dx

What Guys Said 9

• Important, but not decisive. I don't know how to cook, so I can't demand people to know it. We'd find another way to eat if none of us could cook.

• It's important. I know how to cook, and in a previous relationship found myself doing ALL the cooking. Fuck that.

• I have to admit it is handy, I have never really taken the time to learn to cook, as I just always was so busy with work, night school, second or even third side occupation, etc. Yes, I can compensate by doing the dishes or something like that...

• I don't care about her ability to cook, aslong as she eats decent food. I don't want a girl living on bigmacs

• Really important since my mom always told me to make sure that my girl can cook. I took culinary in HS so I know how to cook but it would be weird if my girlfriend didn't know how to. It's how I was brought up.

• Its everything I am a sexist pig

• If she can't literally feed herself, she has failed at being human.

• I really enjoy cooking myself, but its nice if my girl can cook as well

• Well, it would be a major plus for me, especially looking at long term. Not even so much the level of skill with which she cooks, but just the fact that she is willing to do those things and it really shows maturity. If a girl took the time to cook something for me, that would be a major turn on and would show that she is serious. The way to a mans heart is through his stomach... I actually knew a couple once (married now) where it got serious after she made him snicker doodle cookies.