Would you date a girl or guy from other country?

Would you consider them for a serious relationship or would you prefer someone from your own country with your same language, culture, etc... because is easier?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no doubt that I would date a guy from another country. I could learn a lot about his culture, language and other interesting things related to his country. And he also could learn about mine of course.

Plus, I'm not interested in the guys from the country I live.

• Me neither but can I ask you why you do not like the guys from your country?

• I rarely find an attractive guy here. And the ones I do find attractive, would never date a girl with my features.

• Thank you for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 19

• If i love someone, iy doesn't matter where she lives or where she come from. So i can date with someone that is in different country...

• Yes. It would require a deeper understanding sooner but it could be made to work.

• I would as long as they know English and are willing to one day move to the US to live with me.

Or to Canada, if Trump ends up President.

• I generally find that someone being from another culture with different experiences and a peculiar accent makes them more attractive

• Sure why not but I am not moving out of my home town

• From another country but lived nearby, sure. Can't do the long distance thing though.

• I grew up and still live in an area with a large immigrant population. In fact, at university there was a somewhat bitter joke: "The women who like men don't speak English well, and the women who speak English well don't like men..."

• Spent a year in a relationship with an Australian I met when she visited here, while I'm from California.

I'm currently together with a vietnamese girl who moved here a few years ago and is still learning the language.

• That's very sweet. Sometimes the people that most understand you don't even speak your same language.

• Same races is more accepting of ur own so yeeee eventho im not attracted to ma own race as much 😂 i guess its because ma race is scarce over here and dont see the fulll potential of ma own cuties 💘

• I've been in LDR pretty far out in my own country, so I don't see why not.

• Different culture is difficult.

If you don't share a language it's pretty much impossible.

• Sure I'd date anyone as long as they're pretty, smart, compassionate, and fun-loving!

• yes I do (filler)

• Sure why not, pussy is pussy.

• I did, and I would still prefer to.

• Yes because I wanted to know more about people. I prefer Americans or Europeans as an Asian.

• I wouldn't mind im international

• Yes. However, language would be a huge hurdle. If the chemistry is there, then why not?

• Nationality isn't really a consideration for me.

What Girls Said 14

• Of course I would if I live in the same country.

Long distance relationships doesn't work from my point of view.

• well, never thought i would but I'm starting to think about it.

• To be completely honest, of all the guys I've talked to/dated, the only 2 who haven't been total D-bags have been from other countries. I love learning about other cultures and languages. Unfortunately, I was born and raised in the U. S. and the older generations don't seem to value those things the way I do, and since I'm now in grad school, I don't have as much free time as I'd like to learn it all.

• Of course! My husband is from another country. It's much easier if you're living in the same country (preferably close to each other) and speak a common language.

• As long as the culture matches, why not? Variety is good. I have always dated guys from other countries. Never from my own country.

• I would but I don't know if that would be possible for me.

Different country but similar views, culture, traditions, etc
    So I wouldn't feel lost.

• I am gonna date someone from other country

• No. I don't speak European or American.

• Sure so long as he is Christian

• if there is chemistry and the cultures are similar, why not?

• You bet ur ass I would

• I have done it before. i don't see why not. but not everyone is that open minded.

• I WISH !! yes please <3

• yes i would!