Why do I get super attached?

Why do I always get overly attached to girls, I get so insecure if they don't answer my text, or don't call me. is this normal or what can I do to help with this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're putting too much value and focus on that onr aspect of your life. That can make you put more pressure on yourself and thus be more worried about screwing it up or it not working out. When you place that much value on something, it's easy to become a bit obsessive about it and start worrying about every little thing and thinking every little thing means something.

A love interest not texting you back MIGHT mean they're not as into yiu as you are to them... oooooor it could just mean they're busy doing something. Try not to read into it so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good heart. You just want to love, it's a good thing !

Don't feel insecure about it, embrace it, learn to love it, that feeling is something
    people with other insecurities cannot feel. It hurts a lot but hey, It's better than feeling nothing.

There's no such thing as a type, don't believe @Stacyzee ;P Science does not prevail in this department !!! hahaha~

What Girls Said 6

• You are the clingy type.
    You get that way because you feel the need to be in control . If you don't fix this , you may scare away other girls.

• @prochnost Being in denial does nothing to help someone. If that's the route you are taking then he hasn't gotten much real advice

• Being in denial? In denial of what exactly?

• That he's not clingy. That's a major turn off to girls

• I did not know this happened to men. The only way I see a man getting attached is that he is a virgin or he gets attached because the girl he likes is hard to get

• No it's not normal, but yes a little at the beginning of the relationship. You're probably afriad she might leave you for someone else better than you, BUT that's not always good to be that way. You're going to eventually push her away without realizing it because most girls don't like clingy or "too" overly protective guys. Don't show you're weakness to her instead make the best of it like showing her you actually care/love her and buy her something nice or do something sweet for her☺.

• You don't seem like a very patient person. Ever thought of focusing on yourself instead of wondering when ur SO will finally text or call you... if she wants to be around great if not she may need some air to breath for a second ;)

• Try to calm it a little

• Do you have some sort of abandonment issues or something like that?

What Guys Said 1

• your way too clingy, and if this does continue it will give the a red flag not to contact you, just relax and wait for them to reply