Advice? Will he change his mind?

The guy I like told me he liked me, but he thinks dating is pointless in high school. We are both in grade 12 now, and quite a bit has happened since he's said that. He said that about a month ago. We talk often and we hung out and made out a bit. He is a shy and nice guy though so I don't think he just want to use me for a 'booty call' and he won't make a move unless I do lol. I think it would be weird if the same thing kept happening but we just never dated or anything.. After a while should I ask him what he wants? Do you think he will change his mind about dating? Anyone ever been in a similar situation, and what happened?

What Guys Said 1

• So depends how did he confess to you was he nervous or did he say he liked you as if he were telling you a funny story

• We were talking about random shit and he said it out of nowhere.

• maybe he thinks he told you so now he's waiting for your turn. did you SAY that you liked him or he is just assuming

• I told him I liked him back.

What Girls Said 1

• It might change his mind!