21 - no guy and why?

Ladies and Gents- is it good or bad to be selective?

Im very particular on who I let in my life and who I involve with. I like ones that are logical and have direction in life. That love to dream. Doesn't matter if they party- etc.

Usually I attract guys that have kids- or ignorant ones that don't try to have a purpose in life. I'm just not attracted to that.

Im 21- I would like someone nice- and has mutual attraction towards me as I feel towards them.

Am I wrong for thinking this way? Why can't I find anyone that I truly like that will like me back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being selective is good. Perhaps you don't have a relationship because you don't expose yourself enough to have an opportunity to meet someone. If you are doing that, then I would continue doing that and focus on my life. There's no rush in being on a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• you'll find someone!

What Guys Said 3

• Your not wrong to be selective you just have been looking in all the wrong places i think. (\^w^/) Not trying to be rude or any thing just thinking logically.

• No its not I would like a nice artistic girl who is cute and smart but that won't hapen cause I'm ugly. if you are pretty an pattient enough you woill find a man close to what you said

• Be more approachable/friendly and you''ll find a guy for you

What Girls Said 1

• Like, why wouldn't u be selective!!! :)