My boyfriend doesn't pay attention to me? Help?

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months now. In the begining we would see eachother almost everyday. Now we barely see eachother. We have sex like two times a month.. (he isn't a sexual person) i wish he would be more sexual with me though.. I am very attractive so it's weird that he doesn't want me more often.. I am not used to this, it makes me feel unwanted. He isn't a busy person, he works only 11am-4pm weekdays. He barely asks to see me. (i stopped asking to see him because i want him to ask first). He took me out only two times since we have been toghether. When we see eachother i usually go to his appartment and we hang out there.. Sometimes with his friends or roomates. We don't do much. He's naturally a boring person. I don't know what to do? Should i say something? He's dealing with a lot at the moment (his brother is sick) So i don't want to sound needy.. But at the same time i'm not going to sit around and wait for him to realize he has a girlfriend.. So what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You two seem incomparable. Better to find out now before you invest too much time. Can you imagine not having your sexual needs met for a lifetime?

Most Helpful Girl

• leave him now!

What Guys Said 1

• I think that he is losing interest I don't know why but I think it is time to talk to him about the situation and maybe move on

What Girls Said 2

• tell him how you feel and if it doesn't improve leave. thats all you can do

• You need to tell him, he's not a mind reader.