Cuddling on the first date?

This guy I've been talking to on a dating site was talking about mostly sex and our first date when it happens and he seems like he is obsessing with cuddling and he said he probably perfeers it over sex. He also wants to meet up and I've told him I can't because I'm sick and he asked if I'm up for it tomorrow to meet up.. After I told him and he said he will cuddle me until I feel better.. I think it's weird to cuddle on the first date and I was being straight up to him about it and what I think.. He thinks it's ok to cuddle on the first date.. Do you think it's creepy or ok to cuddle on the first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no time frame that makes it ok or not. It all depends on how you feel with the person. It's not creepy to want to cuddle or want to be cuddled. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it at any moment, you just don't. I have yet to see a guide where it says exactly when it is acceptable to kiss, hug, cuddle or have sex. It's all between the people involved. Some have sex on the first date. Some won't kiss before months...

What Guys Said 3

• Uh really that's something that will vary between individuals for me the first date is just for getting a feel of what kind of person the women in question is and so on. I never really do anything physical on first dates, but like I said everyone's different.

• Maybe he just doesn't understand boundaries. Yeah I really wouldn't be comfortable cuddling on a first date unless it was a very rare case of going out with a long time friend who I already knew and trusted. But that has yet to ever happen.

• I think it's fine to cuddle on a first date, but telling the girl you want to before you've even met is a bit weird.

What Girls Said 3

• I cuddled my boyfriend the first time we met in person. If it feels right then do it, if it doesn't then don't.

• I think ur going on a date with a teddy bear in disguise

• Yea I do cuddle with my boyfriend because we knew each other since the 9th grade and now we are both seniors in high school