Does she like me?

There is this girl at school I like. We are botg seniors in high school who came to a new school in the middle of last year. I came a week beforr she did. We didn't really talk until April. When I first talked to her, she was ecstatic and was showing all the signs. My freinds told me she thinks I am cute. I wad going to ask her to prom but she got asked. Ever since then, we kinda split paths. Since she is beautiful and a cheerleader, she became popular, I stayed lonely. We worked on the final together and worked really together. I saw her one time before summer and she approached me. I got her number and texted her. She took a day to respond but was super nice. Well, my phone broke so I never responded. I saw her when I came back, and she approached me. She was super freindly and nice and well, popular. Her freinds and sister were kinda pushing her to hurry up. I was so suprised. And today, I saw her again and went up to me again telling me to go to the football game. I couldnt go, I live far away from school and I have no freinds so I would have sat there awkwardly. I feel bad because I dont know what to do. I really like her but does she. She is popular, I am a loner that gets mediocre grades but is smart, dark but nice, I dress nice and well, she liked me at one point. When I see her, she seems like she is in a rush, I dont know if I am implying it. I am so confused. If I ask her, there will be drama. I am thinking of stopping her one day and telling her that I appreciate her kindness a lot and invite her to lunch one day. Should I ask her? Does she like me? I am completely out of the social circpe.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Since she is beautiful and a cheerleader, she became popular, I stayed lonely. "

^so she didn't talk to u anymore?

"We worked on the final together and worked really together. I saw her one time before summer and she approached me. I got her number and texted her. She took a day to respond but was super nice. "

^did u ask for her # then? possibly she might've appreciated then if u did... askin for a # is considered a pretty "gut-ish" thing if u know wot i mean... ;)

"Well, my phone broke so I never responded. I saw her when I came back, and she approached me. She was super freindly and nice and well, popular. "

^did u xplain to her about yer phone btw? so she'd know and not misunderstand things...

anyway... if she approached u herself... and she's not ignorin u... i assume things go well then... ;)

"Her freinds and sister were kinda pushing her to hurry up. I was so suprised. "

^if she was in a hurry but she was still ok talkin to u... it's a good sign bro... ;)

"And today, I saw her again and went up to me again telling me to go to the football game. I couldnt go, I live far away from school and I have no freinds so I would have sat there awkwardly. "

^if she was there... y do u believe u r gonna be lonely? ;)

"She is popular, I am a loner that gets mediocre grades but is smart, dark but nice, I dress nice and well, she liked me at one point. "

^beinmg popular herself doesn't mean she wants popular guys as well anyway... u might've sth special dat other guys lack... and she likes this... ;)

"When I see her, she seems like she is in a rush, I dont know if I am implying it. I am so confused. "

^out of nervousness maybe?

" If I ask her, there will be drama. I am thinking of stopping her one day and telling her that I appreciate her kindness a lot and invite her to lunch one day. Should I ask her?"

^do it bro... i believe she'll appreciate havin da guts to ask her out... ;)

• Wow this was super thorough. Thanks, I explained her the incident. It is just an enigma with her. I will probably test the waters by approaching her and telling her how much her kindness means to me and see how she interprets it.

• u r welcome... :)