Guys, when going on a date with a girl, what do you look for and notice about her first when considering if she's girlfriend material?

On a date, what are the first things you notice or look for in her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't look for "girlfriend material", I just talk to them and eventually I develop a crush and eventually I never ask her out and then she exits my life.

• Why don't you ask her out then? lol

• Jesus, just say "i like you, let me take you out to dinner so i can get to know you more :)" god

• I don't wanna date her to get to know her well. I've been getting to know her for over a year.

What Guys Said 5

• Indomitable will, enough ambition to follow her dream to take over the will, super healing factor and/or super strength... oh and personality, vcant forget personality...

• Whether or not she is trying to hard. Be you, be authentic.

• Physical attraction and personality.

• Authenticity, signs of instability or lack of emotional control, intelligence, shared interests, signs of inhibition, signs of other mental problems, depression, neurosis & etc.

• Girlfriend material: looks, ass, boobs, body, face

Marriage material: looks, ass, boobs, body, face, personality