Do you think she likes me?

Well, I have know her for about 6 months. She liked me when we first met but I think things died out. Right now, she is super popular and I have no freinds. She is beautiful and I am not too bad either. I get mixed signals from her. I didn't talk to her during summer. I texted her once and she took a day to respond but the message was so sweet. We had a class together last year but none this year so I only saw her twice this year. Both times she approached me and was very sweet and enthusiastic but left quickly. She asked me to go to the football game, she is a cheerleader. I couldnt go. Is she trying to be mysterious, is she just being nice because I made a great first impression, does she like me, or does she feel bad for my loneliness? I really like her and I never see her as loud and as freindly with anyone besides me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's very possible that she's interested. However, neither you or us can be sure. You should approach her more and see how it goes. That way you'll be able to read more into her. :)

What Girls Said 4

• It's been over a year dude if she did like you as more than a friend then she would have already said something.

• Sounds like she may be interested! Maybe you could test the waters and ask her to hangout sometime, not necessarily a date so there's no pressure. Good luck!

• Seems to like you

• she likes you!

What Guys Said 0