Does the long distance relationship work?

We are together for 6 months. We have met on a web site and we decided to be together. But we haven't met on the real life. I am sometimes bored because i haven't kissed her yet. Do you think it works?


0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

  • It could, but you probably should meet asap, to see if you guys can make it work, because if you don't you will get impatient and if you don't end up meeting you guys might resent eachother for wasting your time. x

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

  • It can work if you both want it to work.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I've met my boyfriend 4 times. i couldn't be happier. if she makes you happy and you are both prepared to put the effort into it then of course it can work

    0|0
    0|0
  • It works if you're willing to work on it. If not then absolutely not

    0|0
    0|0
  • They rarely work.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • 99% chance of it failing. So dont do it unless you think you are part of that 1%

    However the moment you ask ths question that's already a sign of doubt which means it's not gonna work out.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I was in one for over a year, we met 3 times and it was good. I was planing on moving to where she lived but we ended up breaking up. Mostly because she met someone who was already there. If you love each other yes it can work. But the longer you wait to be together the less likely your chances. You should go visit her, of you can't or don't think its worth it then just end it with her.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...