Should I ask this girl if she has any feelings for me?

So I talked this girl and we texted once and I talked to her in person at school before and after lunch but I've notice things like she walks slower so I can catch up to talk or she looks at me from time to time but she is really shy I told her she looked pretty today and we talked and I went to class but I don't know if I should text her and then like ask her if she has feelings for me or not by the way we have only been talking for like a week and a half and have like pretty brief convos cause she's shy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "So I talked this girl and we texted once and I talked to her in person at school before and after lunch but I've notice things like she walks slower so I can catch up to talk or she looks at me from time to time but she is really shy"

^this is a good sign actually... it means she wants u to approach her... she walks slower on purpose definetely... and all those stares mean a lot of course...

" I told her she looked pretty today"

^so how did she reacted here?

"and we talked and I went to class but I don't know if I should text her and then like ask her if she has feelings for me or not by the way we have only been talking for like a week and a half and have like pretty brief convos cause she's shy"

^it's still early then to ask such a thing in my opinion... better wait a little bit better..

how did those convs went then? about wot were u talkin about if u don't mind sharin?

• I just talk to her about music and reading since we have band together sometimes our convos are short and I don't know what to talk about and sometimes we have a good convo

• Okay will do and she said thank you and smiled when I said you look pretty

• dat's a good sign bro... ;)