Girls, what would be a percentage break down in terms of physical attraction and personality with guys?

I mean like a guy that you've had maybe one or two conversations with. Say someone that you met in a group set and you guys had some minor conversations about family and personal interests like music, food, movies, and so on.

After that say he becomes interested in you, what percentage of looks and personality would determine your answer if he asks you to hang out or on a date? Or even just becoming interested in him too. If assuming you can put it in to percentages. Like maybe 70-30 looks- personality respectively or 40-60 looks-personality. You get what I mean.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its 50 50.

What Girls Said 2

• I dont like to rate guys by percentages if I like him many things about him than bam!!! there's my answer I like him. Like with my crush we had a great convo n I just like the way he talks , jokes, has fun he is simple and I find him attractive too.

• 30-70 (looks-personality). Pretty sure most girls don't really care as much about how a guy looks as opposed to their personality