Does anyone get annoyed by this?

So for awhile I've been with this guy and I like to hangout with him and friends. But once in awhile it would be nice to have one date with just me and him. But there have been times where he'll ask me out on a date saying it's just me and him and it turns out that he always brings his friends along and it's like this every single time. And I've talked to him about it. Asking to at least tell me if it's a group thing or an actual date because it's really starting to piss me off. And he doesn't seem to understand that I'm getting annoyed by it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him that you want to be alone with him, and that's his last chance. If he just ignores what you want, he isn't worth it. Could it be that he wants to show you off, hence all the company? That may be a factor you haven't thought of.

Most Helpful Girl

• drop him drop him omg drop him!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you're getting annoyed by it and won't put up with it for much longer if it keeps going that way.