Guys please help me out. I am attracted to my coworker. What should a girl do?

Hey guys I really need your help. I am a nurse and I have major feelings towards my coworker. There are a lot of times where I think he has feelings towards me. I catch him taking long looks at me, he sometimes grazes my arm when we talks, sometimes he waits for me after work to walk to our cars, and he frequently asks for my help at work. However he is leaving the hospital in 2 weeks for another job. I feel like I should make a move but I'm afraid I will fall flat on my face. I think he may like another coworker and I am confused as to why he has not asked me out yet. Guys what should I do? What would work for you? 1000000 thank yous

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you might need to say something to diffuse the tension. Too much 'accidental' brushing in a clinical environment could lead to a needlestick injury, and what then?

But in seriousness, take all the experiences in life you can find. See what it's really all about and who knows.

• Lol you are funny! Thanks I think I will make a move in the next 2 weeks. So nervous 😝

What Guys Said 3

• "Hey, would like to grab a coffee or drink after work today?"

• Go for it, those are all the signs. If you're uncomfortable with that, then send him some signs back and see how he responds. Giving him positive feedback may be the green light for him to ask you out.

• Thank you, you are really sweet. I was thinking of suggesting we hang out. I don't have tons of time left with him so I really want to do something

• Even if he reciprocated the feelings you have for him. What then? You'd start a relationship off as long distance and that would be incredibly tough.

• Thanks so much. Just to clarify he is not moving away just getting another job, in the same city. You rock