Should I tell my girlfriend I love her too?

I'm obviously a guy, I'm 16 and we've been together for 14 months. She's my first girlfriend because I'm ugly, nice, a failure, I have CF so I'm infertile, out of shape but I'm trying to get in shape, sweat 500% more than a normal person and it's humiliating, and have a 40 year lifespan, I hate everything about myself, I'm a good guy, I'm poor, and I'm very aggressive. I've been rejected twice, both in a two year span. She's the most adorable and sweetest girl I've ever seen, but I knew my chances with her were <1%. But I asked her out anyways and I knew if she said yes it would be amazing, like the U. S. winning world war 2, like the Red Sox winning the World Series in 2004, like the Giants winning the Super bowl in 2007. She smiled and said yes and I was shocked. Anyways, she tells me she loves me all the time but I don't say it back cause I'm a little shy to say it but I don't want to upset her. Should I tell her I love her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh yea if you feel like it. But don't say it if you don't mean it just because of the unfortunate events that are going on. Be honest with yourself and with her because she deserves it x

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should. If you hate yourself so much and she loves you, you don't need to be shy to tell her what you feel for her. I'm sure she'll be happy if she hears it from you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0