Is this unacceptable?

My boyfriend and I attend different schools, but he's finishing in a few days, opposed to me who is finishing in a year. We hardly spend ANY time together, even when he's free and I am as well, because he will make up an excuse about being sick or tired. We see each other maybe once a week for around two hours, where as we used to spend a tonne of time together and he'd make the effort to cancel anything for me, now it seems like everything else comes before me. Should I say something about this? He says he feels bad about it because it makes him feel like a bad boyfriend, but I personally do not think I could be with someone if they aren't going to find a way to incorporate me into their everyday life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that is completely unacceptable, and you need to assert yourself to him about it. He is showing you a complete lack of respect and is only trying to make you believe he feels bad in order to continue treating you like that. He does not feel bad, i have played that card myself, it's nothing but false emotion so you believe he is unhappy with all the circumstances that prevents spending more time with you. Yes, you should say something to him and make him put in the effort you deserve into the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl tell him! don't stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy if he willing to change for you then its worth it if he not trying move on.