Am I just getting into a doomed relationship?

Okay, so I recently started dating this guy. he's great, he's sweet, and cute and makes me smile. there's just a few things that make me wonder and question the relationship. Okay, so he's Indian, and I am white and his parents are kind of racist and would disown him or turn their back on him if they ever found out about me. Its kind of frustrating knowing that his parents will never accept me and will automatically hate me before they even take the time to get to know me. Also he goes to school 5 hours away from me. It will be about a 12 hour bus ride each way to visit, and I won't be able to vist much since I work part time as well as attend university. Am I just getting into a doomed relationship? I do like him a lot and do want to have something with him, but sometimes I wonder how long this will even last. It feels like everything is stacked against us some days.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not going to work. You should date a white guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yea, this is not going to last then

What Guys Said 1

• To be 100% honest, most not all of these types of relationships never work out. But you should ask your friend to talk to his parents so they can slowly adjust to the fact that it's a normal thing in modern society to get interracial marriages.

What Girls Said 0