Is she coming onto me?

So the woman that lives in the house next to my brother's house is the one I'm talking about.

Anyways, one day I'm doing yardwork in the backyard of my brother's place. I'm kind of having a good time and she walks up the alleyway and comes to the gate. She says, "here, I borrowed this from you brother" and hands me a wrench. I've seen her a couple time at some of my brothers dinner parties. She attends with her husband and infant.

Me and her get to talking and I invite her into the yard because I'm kind of excited to tell someone about the landscaping I'm doing. Anyways the conversation is a lot of fun and it goes on for a number of minutes. At some point she smiles and says, "well, I should be going" and starts walking toward the gate. Halfway there she turns around with a serious face and says "come over if you want to hang out for a while."

Now seriously, until she said that, I hadn't thought of sex once during our conversation but something about it seemed like she was inviting me over for some extracurricular activities. I guess I was thinking if she did mean sex, her and her husband must be swingers because we all know eacher others relation. And there is barely no reason for me to even know where their house is, let alone be seen walking out of it. Secondly, they must be swingers because there is no one that would cheat with such an obviously known person. All the people on the block would see me coming inside and outside their door and he would undoubtedly come home at some unexpected time.

Dont know what to think.

They are not really close aquintences so asking me to come "hang out" for no reason would be kind of bizarre. Plus she wasn't really friendly when she said it. It seriously made me think "sex" in the way she said it.

Could I just be making this whole thing up?

What Girls Said 1

• Ok number one "She has a HUSBAND and INFANT" you NEED to keep away, not a good idea.
    Number two She says, "here, I borrowed this from you brother" and hands you a wrench she was leading you on/flirting because she lives right next door or down the street to/form your brother or whatever so she see him everyday when going to work, coming from work , going to the store , coming home from the store plus she clearly knows your brother well enough if she borrows stuff from him and he invites her over for dinner so I think she was just trying to start a conversation with you to get your attention in order to start flirting with you.
    You said that she said"come over if you want to hang out for a while." She's was so indicating sex there because she has a grown husband if she needs anything done around the home so there is no need for you to go over there unless it was about sex but I did not even think that her and her husband might be swingers until you brought it up so yeah they might be swingers😞

What Guys Said 1

• "She says, "here, I borrowed this from you brother" and hands me a wrench."

^obviously she was just being nice here... ;)

" Anyways the conversation is a lot of fun and it goes on for a number of minutes. At some point she smiles and says, "well, I should be going" and starts walking toward the gate. Halfway there she turns around with a serious face and says "come over if you want to hang out for a while.""

^sounds like she wants to hang around wid u for a little bit more... i'd say this is a pretty good sign u know... ;)

"Now seriously, until she said that, I hadn't thought of sex once during our conversation but something about it seemed like she was inviting me over for some extracurricular activities."

^so'd u consider ahvin sex wid her (generally)?

"I guess I was thinking if she did mean sex, her and her husband must be swingers because we all know eacher others relation."

^so she's married i guess... well seems like chances r less to see u more than a friends... unless if she's into swing-culture as u assumed... ;)

"Secondly, they must be swingers because there is no one that would cheat with such an obviously known person. All the people on the block would see me coming inside and outside their door and he would undoubtedly come home at some unexpected time. "

^indeed... this boost da chances they r swingers actually... especially if he comes unxpectedly... so he'd not care if he saw u... and if she cared... she'd inform him beforehand not to come for various reasons... right? ;)

"Plus she wasn't really friendly when she said it. It seriously made me think "sex" in the way she said it.

Could I just be making this whole thing up?"

^seems like u might be right.. yet it's not 100% sure they r swingers of course... but chances r high... :)